Nandan manufactures a variety of low height scissor lifts which are used for the loading of the trucks. The minimum height of just about 50mm ensures ease of loading. It can be also designed to be robust enough for putting a forklift onto the container.
Nandan’s Zero Height Lift is designed to lift products to an ergonomic working position, reducing operator bending. Products may be loaded and unloaded with the use of a standard hand pallet truck.
See How it Works:
- 250 kg to 10,000 kg. capacities, up to 1600 mm raised height
- Ground level, roll-on loading, roll-off unloading
- The scissor lift table will lower to ground level for easy loading of wheeled cart or pallet truck.
- No required lifting decreases possibility of worker injuries
- Zero-Low lift eliminates the need to lift loads 8 to 10 inches to load other tables.
- Worker strain and the potential for lost time due to injuries are minimized.
- A variety of uses means greater material handling versatility
- Eliminate inconvenience and expense of ramps, pits and fork trucks.
- Wheel-mounted option available for added flexibility and mobility
- Tables designed for smooth, easy, and safe operation
- Dual scissors, aided by a torsion bar, are synchronized for level, uniform lift.
- Each cylinder is hydraulically activated.
- Pressure relief valve prevents overloading.
Engineering /Pharma / Transport & Logistics Company, Food Processing Warehouse, Small Scale Industries