Nandan’s Self propelled and Towable Water Service Units is ideal choice for replenishing the drinking water supply for all types of narrow body and commuter aircraft.
Built on the reliable Chassis ( Customer choice) the Water service unit is designed for wide body operations and being economical for international flights. Built on commercially available WB cabin and chassis with PTO, the product is designed with utmost care and with an eye on aesthetics, functionality and reliability and ease of maintenance.
The NANDAN’s Towable Water Service Unit is compact and has a stainless steel tank mounted on a rugged four wheel trailer with turntable steering. The front wheels are braked when the towbar is raised and locked. Pressure relief valves protect the water pressure into the aircraft from the engine driven water pump.
- Ergonomic robust design and has been used in more than 200 Water service units·
- Stainless Steel tank of 3000 lt cap·
- Elegant side and top deck covering
- Water Pump, pipelines, accessories in non-steel material
- Servicing lift at rear provided as per requirement
- Most components galvanized/ chromeplated/ powder coated or covered by PUpaints·
- Special anti-corrosive painting
- Stable and steady lift
- Easy trouble shooting and maintenance
- Special hydraulic circuit with energy saving features.