NANDAN’s Multilevel Puzzle Parking System offers a series of Horizontal and Vertical movement of pallets to accommodate multiple cars in puzzle like structure within the available parking area. This is an independent system, unlike the stack parking system and is fully automatic. These are self-supporting structures which is operated through Programmable Logic Controls (PLC). Parking is possible from 2 to 4 levels above the ground, or a combination of both above ground and underground.
- High operational fluency
- Longer service life
- Independent parking
- Motor- Chain operated Sliding Mechanism
- PLC control easy operation push button
- Lifting with chain for 2 levels & for 3 to 6 level wire rope is used.
- Built in drop-protection prevents failure and accidents.
- Emergency stop push button
- Cost effective & low maintenance.
- Fast & Energy efficient.
- Tailored to suit most buildings, above or below ground.
- Undercover and secure means of parking
- Space effective
- User friendly system
Residential and Commercial Building Basements, Podiums, Hospitals, Hotels, Malls