Nandan provides a wide assortment of Container and Pallet Dolly also known as ULD’s (Unit Load Device) is a modern and robust trailer and meets the relevant Indian standards and guidelines. The containers and pallets are placed on and removed off the trailer from both sides. The roller track in the center of the dolly is walkable. The maximum payload is 7 tons.
- Transport of pallet dolly of maximum gross weight 5000 kg in regular operations, and 7000 kg in intermittent operations
- Operation mode: End loading – side towing stops and guides for small containers are provided optionally
- All stops are of hook type and are manually operated by levers from both sides
- The dollies are simple to handle, and require minimum maintenance
- Modular design enables to reduce maintenance cost thanks to parts unification within other products – container dollies
- Pallet dollies are safe in operation, and meet all IATA AHM requirements