Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) designed by NANDAN offers optimum protection to the both medium sized cargo and small group of troops under the toughest road and weather conditions. Built on the reliable chassis, complete hydraulic and electrical system as per NIJ Level III as well as BR06 standards under strict manufacturing conditions using the highest quality of ballistic materials to save lives without compromising on comfort and durability.
Based in India and having a wide area of experience in the aviation and defense heavy haulage industry, Nandan keep it’s engineering and production facilities up-to-date conforming to the requirements of the industry.
The same can be configurable to conform as per client’s specifications.
To operate the vehicles efficiently throughout the whole life-cycle Nandan is delivering the following services to reduce maintenance efforts:
- Well Detailed documentation (maintenance and repair works, part lists) as per requirements
- Complete training for operation, maintenance and repair staff
- Spare parts, with a guaranteed period of supply
- Maintenance support (AMC)
- Comprehensive change management (for design changes)
- Upgradation of vehicles