Nandan GSE was approached by an aircraft maintenance company located in Mumbai International Airport to provide an equipment mounted on a vehicle chassis to enable them to carry out maintenance of the aircraft .While the equipment had to be simple in design ,it had to be foolproof and should have all the safety related aspects with respect to interfacing with the aircraft in place.
Client: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Location: Mumbai International Airport
Product Class: Truck mounted scissor lift
Type: Highly Customized
NGSE interacted with the client and came up with the solution. A scissor platform was mounted on a vehicle chassis to reach the various parts of the aircraft for carrying out maintenance activities it was simple in design to carry out operation as well as maintenance .All safety aspects related with interfacing the aircraft were provided to prevent any damage to the aircraft while carrying out maintenance activities.
- Capacity :500kg
- Travelling height :8000mm
- Platform dimension :3300/1500mm
- Source of power :Vehicle PTO
- Sensor to cutoff at the minimum and maximum height.
- Sensor to give warning while platform approaching the aircraft .
- Sensor to ensure the platform was not raised without deploying the stabilizers.
Maintenance operation were carried out easily with safe working condition Equipment compliance with safety standards and highly reliable.