Access of heights to carry out maintenance activity safely has been a challenge The age method of ladders & scaffolding as unsafe practice .An Airline maintenance company required to acess heights beyond eight meter to various section of aircraft.
Client: KLM Royal Dutch airlines
Location: All airports maintenance bays
Product Class: Truck mounted scissor platform
Type: Highly customized
- NANDAN GSE designed and manufactured scissor platform mounted on the vehicle chassis .
- The platform could allow 3-4 person with tools and tackles required to maintain an aircraft .
- The design incorporated all safety features to prevent changes to the aircraft while using the equipment.
- Special features like platform extensions,to reach out to the aircraft protective feature Drubber to minimize the chance of collision,sensors to stop the movement of platform hydraulic stabilizer for enhanced stability was the key take away.
- The product offered was highly appricated by the customer as it met the safety standards of the company
- Safe working equipment highly reliable, compliance with safety standards and versatile application in large areas